You AWWTA Join AWWTA!
AWWTA is a not-for-profit organization with members that cover spectrum of nature tourism: bed and breakfasts, chambers of commerce, convention and visitor’s bureaus, local state and federal agencies, lodging and food service providers, students, teachers and nature enthusiasts. We have a membership level for everyone and there are many reasons to join:
- Join a group benefiting both our natural resources and our nature-based tourism industry. Your membership can influence and support an industry with nearly $1 billion total annual economic impact from watchable wildlife visitors in Arizona by promoting the integration of sound resource conservation with economic development.
- Network among Federal and State agency resource experts, nature-based business owners, resource managers, conservationists, and community leaders resulting in new partnerships and a sharing of beneficial information.
- Access to the annual membership list.
- Copies of AWWTA publications.
- The AWWTA quarterly newsletter with important, interesting and useful wildlife viewing recreation and related information.
- Website link/logo recognition (depending on level).
- Receive an AWWTA decal indicating that you choose to be a member of AWWTA, the reputable association looking out for the best interest of the nature tourism industry.
Friends of AWWTA: $20/yr
- Contacts listed on the AWWTA website.
- AWWTA decal
- AWWTA quarterly newsletter
- Entitled to become a member of the Board of Directors.
Supporting Member: $50/yr
Includes all the benefits of Friends of AWWTA membership plus the following added benefits:
- Link to your website
- Enhanced listing on the AWWTA web site
- Site visit tracking information (statistics) on request
- Free or discounted future wildlife viewing-recreation/tourism-related workshops and seminars
- Brochure distribution at wildlife festivals and events
Sponsoring Member: $1,500/yr
Includes all the benefits of Supporting membership plus the following added benefits:
- Position on the advisory team
- Logo recognition on all AWWTA publications
- Logo placement on website homepage and displayed at member workshops, festivals and expos